Locked from the outside

So I went into the ruins, and I entered a room with a weighted pressure plate and a scorpion, quickly entered another room and as i was entering it the scorpion stepped on the pressure plate and locked me out from entering that room. There is no other way for me to get back there and the other rooms past that don't have any way for me to get out of the ruins, I'm now trapped and have no way of getting out. Does anyone have a solution?

Screenshot (646).png

Screenshot (647).png

42 minutes ago, Haruka Approves said:

So I went into the ruins, and I entered a room with a weighted pressure plate and a scorpion, quickly entered another room and as i was entering it the scorpion stepped on the pressure plate and locked me out from entering that room. There is no other way for me to get back there and the other rooms past that don't have any way for me to get out of the ruins, I'm now trapped and have no way of getting out. Does anyone have a solution?

Screenshot (646).png

Screenshot (647).png

don't be stupid. use items instead of stupid  mobs which lock you

3 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

don't be stupid. use items instead of stupid  mobs which lock you

There are multiple buttons inside the room with locking doors. Any mob that hits any of these buttons can reactivate the trap as you walk through the door (even if you've placed something on the pressure plate)

...Did you ever figure this out? I'm also currently in a room that I can't get out of. The door is even dark and open (the gate/wall isn't down), yet it's saying it's locked. And there's no pressure buttons in the room. I just got a lot of treasure, too, so I don't want to give up this game. 

39 minutes ago, Lysh said:

...Did you ever figure this out? I'm also currently in a room that I can't get out of. The door is even dark and open (the gate/wall isn't down), yet it's saying it's locked. And there's no pressure buttons in the room. I just got a lot of treasure, too, so I don't want to give up this game. 

That is bug. I saw same bug too.

The door must be blocked with vine but cant see vine. Thats why it looks like opened but char say blocked. Just go out to main menu and restart the game

Archived