Gnats, Pangolden, interactions.

In one of my games i unfortunately got too close from gnats.

I tried various things to get ride of them, without success. Early game i totally don't know if you can even do something, which is kinda annoying since you can encounter them early. It's kinda like poison in SW beta : a little too annoying at this stage of the game.

Of course, it's totally possible that i missed something. I tried classic attack and torch without success but there is maybe a better thing to do. If yes, it's not obvious.

However, there was one thing that could be interesting to do and could create a fun interaction. In the same biome, there are monster with a big trunk, that remind me a little of a tamanoir. It's an animal that can eat insect, especially gnats.

So maybe if you have gnats on you, you can get close of the animal (i think the name is pangolden ?), and it will eat the gnats on you. You'll lose some sanity and health, but you'll get ride of the gnats.

Also, since they both live in the same biome, it's seems logical that the pangolden eat gnats.

Archived