Woodie and modding

Hello. A little feedback about modding. I already asked for it on the mod-n-tools forum but did not get an answer.

The problerm: Woodie has too many tags (during transforming into a beaver form he has 30 tags, when the limit is 31). If I try to add some new tags or create a replicatable component I get this:

Error serializing tags for entity woodie[109330] - 32 tags; exceeds maximum size of 31

I don't know how to avoid this (well it's possible to remove the "polite tag" or overwrite the replicating script but it's not good).
I know it's not simple, but may be there is a way to clean up a tag-list for Woodie or to add another method to replicate components in future updates.

Thanks.

There's nothing that bad with Woodie, all you have to do in early game is find a large forest an chop till your insane then recover sanity via pinecones; By the end, Woodie would have enough pinecones to stop insanity altogether thus the only downside Woodie has is full moons.

Woodie can easily spawn treeguards and the Werebeaver is basically a walking nightmare amulet meaning Wolfgangs/Wigfrids/Others can protect the Werebeaver to generate infinity fuel, making Woodie a Base/Magic character without Fighter penlty like Maxwell.

Add to fact Maxwell is much like Wx-78 where he'll slow down the process of magic by using fuel however i will agree Maxwell is faster in time-comsuming tasks then Woodie especially mining (mining is broken imo) though Woodie can chop without cost and is still faster than the rest.

Also he has 2x longer friends and his beard (rabbit earmuff) on top of that.

Changing and modding a character is two completely different things. Woodie does not need to be modded, but some players want to mod him, so why not give them enough freedom for that? Changing his characters is a much discussed question, but not really related to modding.

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Personally I'm fine with Woodie as he is gameplay-wise, but that has nothing to do with the current topic, so still I don't understand the goal of your post.

Archived