Atmo Sensors - Don't Always Seem To work

Cant delete this post: :p Never mind. As usual I spend like an hour trying to figure out it, then ask for help then after posting... I figured out it was the automation.... two signals on same line. Thanks anyway for anyone trying to help me.

I have a new spom.. and one problem I have with the standard variety is oxygen getting sucked up into the hydrogen generator at which point I have to break open the whole setup and repair it. I've always had this issue not sure why no one else has. Either way I modified mine to have an AND gate plus Atmosensor set to active above 1000g and an Gaseous Element Sensor for Hydrogen. Somehow the Atmosensor thinks its ok to switch on anyway? even though it senses ~500 atmo pressure. I checked all connections and just wondering why this is happening. Can anyone help?

457140_20180929052831_1.png

457140_20180929052838_1.png

457140_20180929052845_1.png

As you said, 2 sensors dont Combine that well.

But If you reverse it, so that the pump is enabled with a red signal & green signals Idle, then you get a free AND by combining lines from 2 sensors that default to green, go red when "enable".

This Works because green always overrides red.

7 hours ago, Carnis said:

As you said, 2 sensors dont Combine that well.

But If you reverse it, so that the pump is enabled with a red signal & green signals Idle, then you get a free AND by combining lines from 2 sensors that default to green, go red when "enable".

This Works because green always overrides red.

hmmm do you have a screenshot of what you are talking about?

7 hours ago, Saturnus said:

You can delete it by hiding it.

Thank you!

Archived