wasting away in margareta ville

Yes that is what all the dupes remind me of that song!  they constantly waste time all day long and then they get a 3 minute break at the end of the day. I bet you guy's love throwing that in every one face about your real day as gaming programers  I don't know an industry that is in entertainment that gets so much time to waste.. You don't find song writers crying for breaks any more then any one gets.  accept for your job..  I think your bringing it all down on  yourselves. I'd laugh so hard if your employers figure it out too.. Your goofing off is costing them big and the gamers pay for it..  I don't wanna see it in a game!  they get nearly nothing done now .. it truly is a waste of time to play a game that I loved so much...  sorry this is how I feel, all you die hards out there be sure to tell me how wrong I am.. Just try to play a game of 6 to 7 dups and see how long it takes now..

Now, like many workplaces where hardly anything ever gets done, I'd say this is likely a management problem. Have you specialized your dupes' priorities?

Also, shame on you for dissing the devs without any knowledge. As far as programming goes, Game Devs tend to be some of the hardest workers out there, solving some of the most complex code. I don't care what you do or how hard you work or how smart you are, you'd learn just what it means to think and write until your brains melt if you walked a mile in the shoes of a professional Game Dev.

Archived