A few new Cosmetic Structures

Hello dear Wilsons and Willows,

I wanna propose a few ideas that are mostly cosmetic and could fit the game really really well!
So let's get right into it

1. The Phonograph
- "Tune your life how you wanna"

Pretty simple, you can make a Phonograph using Boards, Cut Stone and some Gold Nugs. The Phonograph doesn't do anything on its own, but when you get close to it you'll get a new Crafting Tab! In said Crafting Tab you can create Vinyl Records with some 1 Cutstone, 2 Charcoal and a Special Item which will determine its record. Those can be put into the Phonograph and played on a Loop if you are one of those that can't get enough of a certain soundtrack! This obviously has a certain Range set to it. Click to Activate and Deactivate the Phonograph. Here are a few Records I thought of:
10x Fur Tuft - Autumn Ambient Music

Spoiler

1x Deerclops Eyeball - Winter Ambient Music

Spoiler

3x Down Feathers - Spring Ambient Music

Spoiler

1x Desert Stone - Summer Ambient Music

Spoiler

1x Dragon Scales - Dragonfly Theme

Spoiler

1x Royal Jelly - Bee Queen Theme

Spoiler

1x Deer Antler - Klaus Theme Phase 1 then Phase 2, repeat

Spoiler

1x Shroom Skin - Toadstool Theme

Spoiler

1x Moon Rock (Could be the Pretty White Opal Gemstone if you wanna make this the hardest one) - Moon Base Event Theme

Spoiler

1x Shadow Atrium - Fuelweaver Theme Phase 1 then Phase 2, repeat

Spoiler

2. Mannequin
- "We're playing Dressup!"

This one is simple as well! Throw in a Pumpkin, some Grass and a few Logs and you get yourself a Pumpquin. You can put any Hat or Body Armor on it just to display it. Item's won't lose durability and you can show off your swag! As an Example you can put a Bone Helmet and Bone Armor on it and you don't have to necessarily use or put it down somewhere unguarded

3. Showcase Pedestal
- "All alone on a pedestal of sorrow"

Pretty simple too! Throw in a bit of marble, some petals and silk and tada you got an Item Pedestal. You're free to put any non equipable item on it to showcase your swag, you can also put food on it, but that might end up as rot sooner or later. Maybe you could make like an iced version and keep things cool on it? I don't know! Anyways this could show off some swag like the Shadow Atrium or Shroom Skin if you don't want to necessarily put it on the dirty floor

oof, the first one is relative to my suggestion! 

I appreciate that though, I'd enjoy to just jam to the Klaus fight song. Personal favourite along side Deerclop's fight song. Mine was more about the gorge + forges main theme songs, using the iridescent gem to achieve it.

It is all speculation, but I like your ideas.

2 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

2. Mannequin
- "We're playing Dressup!"

This one is simple as well! Throw in a Pumpkin, some Grass and a few Logs and you get yourself a Pumpquin. You can put any Hat or Body Armor on it just to display it. Item's won't lose durability and you can show off your swag! As an Example you can put a Bone Helmet and Bone Armor on it and you don't have to necessarily use or put it down somewhere unguarded

I think this would be better if added to the scarecrow instead of making an entirely new structure with similar crafting recipes. You can already use it to show off skins, so why not hats and armor too?

2 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

3. Showcase Pedestal
- "All alone on a pedestal of sorrow"

Pretty simple too! Throw in a bit of marble, some petals and silk and tada you got an Item Pedestal. You're free to put any non equipable item on it to showcase your swag, you can also put food on it, but that might end up as rot sooner or later. Maybe you could make like an iced version and keep things cool on it? I don't know! Anyways this could show off some swag like the Shadow Atrium or Shroom Skin if you don't want to necessarily put it on the dirty floor

I always wanted to add this functionality to the end table. If you placed anything on it that not capable of being put in the pot, then the pot would be removed and display the item instead.

Archived