a stable paku ranch

I see you use the bug whit mesh tiles (i consider it a bug). Why you put the pneumatic door,and why you build the area whit the flooding door?

You can make same results without it. Is sufficient to put the droppe egg out of reach of the drop sweep arm (no door needed), and you don't need to have the water area for the spawned fish to dye and take the meat after 10 cycles.

What i don't see is how you repopulate the first pond whit the polluted water, and how you feed the fish...no algae receiver...

You don't need any more fishomatic because of the fossils in RU. Now you have enough lime to finish your bunker tile wall in the void area.

The last ting. It can be done more efficient and more compact.. Se my version of mariilyn fishomatic. If you don't want egg, they can be dropped in any place and let to be hatched and the meat sweep after the pacu dye. For me this is one cruel pacu version farm. 

2 hours ago, tzionut said:

I see you use the bug whit mesh tiles (i consider it a bug). Why you put the pneumatic door,and why you build the area whit the flooding door?

You can make same results without it. Is sufficient to put the droppe egg out of reach of the drop sweep arm (no door needed), and you don't need to have the water area for the spawned fish to dye and take the meat after 10 cycles.

What i don't see is how you repopulate the first pond whit the polluted water, and how you feed the fish...no algae receiver...

You don't need any more fishomatic because of the fossils in RU. Now you have enough lime to finish your bunker tile wall in the void area.

The last ting. It can be done more efficient and more compact.. Se my version of mariilyn fishomatic. If you don't want egg, they can be dropped in any place and let to be hatched and the meat sweep after the pacu dye. For me this is one cruel pacu version farm. 

There are two reasons to use this.
First, to get the lime from Paku.
Second, to get meat

The limestone from the RU is insufficient to build rockets.

So it is a facility made to enjoy more fun games.

I didn't test yet the rocket part of the game. In this game i will consume as much materials i can...And convert as much i can. 

The goal is 2000 cycle fast load and fast save, smooth gameplay. Only wild creatures, and less input for materials...

Nice setup for debug mode, but   a couple of things.

1.  the fish pool on the right doesn't have  a way to get replacement fishes (eggs). 
Since you're transferring all fishes to the left,  the right side will die out and you have nothing left.

2. Might to add a weight plate egg holder on the right side that controls adding a new egg to the breeding pool.

3. Not quite sure why you have a daily water contact.  Fishes flopping around means they stop reproduction.  So if the purpose is to get as much lime as possible, you're not effectively breeding since you will just slowly kill off your replacements.  And if you don't intend on having replacement eggs from the left side, then you might as well not use water contact at all and just let them die coming out of egg hatches.

There is a discussion here already about fish - breeding and automating it.

You might get some ideas on the weight plate thing.

15 hours ago, RonEmpire said:

Nice setup for debug mode, but   a couple of things.

1.  the fish pool on the right doesn't have  a way to get replacement fishes (eggs). 
Since you're transferring all fishes to the left,  the right side will die out and you have nothing left.

2. Might to add a weight plate egg holder on the right side that controls adding a new egg to the breeding pool.

3. Not quite sure why you have a daily water contact.  Fishes flopping around means they stop reproduction.  So if the purpose is to get as much lime as possible, you're not effectively breeding since you will just slowly kill off your replacements.  And if you don't intend on having replacement eggs from the left side, then you might as well not use water contact at all and just let them die coming out of egg hatches.

There is a discussion here already about fish - breeding and automating it.

You might get some ideas on the weight plate thing.

1. There is no holding device in this image.
However, I can also attach the video if you want. (currently maintaining)

3. The purpose is to keep eggs.
Reproduction is not the goal.

Just now, RonEmpire said:

if reproduction is not the goal then the fish feeder isn't needed right?

I attach a picture to help you understand.

for breeding
I need two water clocks.

Then, you can easily increase the number of eggs.

20180915193447_1.jpg

20180915193455_1.jpg

20180915193503_1.jpg

In the first picture, set the liquid valve to 10g.

Set 10g for the same second picture.

6kg because it is 6 minutes per day

It gives a signal to move eggs for 23 days.

Give a seven-day signal that does not transfer.

23 hours ago, tzionut said:

I didn't test yet the rocket part of the game. In this game i will consume as much materials i can...And convert as much i can. 

The goal is 2000 cycle fast load and fast save, smooth gameplay. Only wild creatures, and less input for materials...

How do you make a tamed critter become wild?

Archived