Performance issue

Hello everyone,

After playing for 2000 cycles, the game lag a lot and is almost not playable. I wanted to know if there is something that can improve ONI performance, like deleting gaz or something ? 

Is there maybe someone from the devs that could tell us what impact fps most ?

The only thing is to reduce the volume of calculation your processor have to do , To do that you will need to destroy as much resources as you can, have less critters, and dupes. The big problem is the regolith influx but you can stop it waling it on the topper edge of the vacuum biom. The excess regolith you will need to use it  and convert it in clay or melt it and convert it to igneous rock. Both must be converted in coal witch can be burn. Also make vacuum in all unused area.

In my current game i play whit only 8 dupes, i will not tame any critter, and i will try to destroy as much resources i can to see if it improves my gameplay. I will store only some dirt (for future upgrade), and less other materials i can.

The other thing is to improve you computer....

1 minute ago, tzionut said:

The only thing is to reduce the volume of calculation your professor have to do , To do that you will need to destroy as much resources as you can, have less critters, and dupes. The big problem is the regolith influx but you can stop it waling it on the topper edge of the vacuum biom. The excess regolith you will need to use it  and convert it in clay or melt it and convert it to igneous rock. Both must be converted in coal witch can be burn. Also make vacuum in all unused area.

In my current game i play whit only 8 dupes, i will not tame any critter, and i will try to destroy as much resources i can to see if it improves my gameplay. I will store only some dirt (for future upgrade), and less other materials i can.

The other thing is to improve you computer....

whether sweep resource into box improve performance?

Archived