Game crash on rocket landing

I know there was a problem with this so i did not try the update before it was released so i won't ruin my main game, but now it happens that whenever one of my rockets comes back from the mission game crashes. It's not the first launch, probably about the 10th, but i can't make it land without game crushing, and i can't rollback enough to before the launch. Will this be fixed somehow, or do you guys have any suggestion to "unbug" it, or should i just give up on my 2k day world :( ?

Just take a break for a couple days and I am sure klei will fix it. You can tell this "stable" build was a bit more rushed than normal and klei have only had 2 business days to fix it so far. I'm basically in the same boat and kind of want to downgrade for a more stable build. But with the strict dev cycle klei has I was more than ready for this to happen much more often than it has.

I have the simplest solution. Don't launch any more rockets until the landing bug is fixed...Find other objectives like steam generator whitout improvements, melt regolith in industrial quantities (like 100kg/s or more), the sky is the limit.

9 minutes ago, tzionut said:

I have the simplest solution. Don't launch any more rockets until the landing bug is fixed...Find other objectives like steam generator whitout improvements, melt regolith in industrial quantities (like 100kg/s or more), the sky is the limit.

the problem is my rocket is already launched, i would sure have done that :D

Well in this case start another one. I did this already to test the fossil balance for the steel production. When the game is fixed play the old save, or continue whit the new one. You decide...as i said.. make in the new game other objectives. In my last 1350 cycle game i play only whit flatulent dupes for nat gas excess. In this one only pacifist dupe for not been able to kill anything, sow i will be forced to drown my excess critters. 

Archived