Slimeling in CO2?

1 minute ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

I've had it happen in my mushroom farms.  It isn't new.

K Thanks.  I had a slimelung outbreak and went looking for the cause and noticed this.  Weird.  No idea where dupes got it from then.

If you have slime or polluted dirt off-gassing in the CO2, then the dupes working down in that area will be inhaling the polluted oxygen that is chock-full of slimelung.  If you look up near your bristle farm, you'll some greenish edges to the CO2 -- that's probably polluted oxygen and where your outbreak is coming from.

** Or polluted water off-gassing. That can do it too.

Just now, KittenIsAGeek said:

If you have slime or polluted dirt off-gassing in the CO2, then the dupes working down in that area will be inhaling the polluted oxygen that is chock-full of slimelung.  If you look up near your bristle farm, you'll some greenish edges to the CO2 -- that's probably polluted oxygen and where your outbreak is coming from.

Nope...chlorine 

1 minute ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

Then the next culprit would be the polluted water pools under the coal generators.  While the dupes are holding their breath in the CO2 and putting coal in the generators, if a PO2 bubble passes near them, they'll inhale it.

Probably this

Archived