These issues are so cringy. Please work on it.

I know this game is in development phase and there are a lot of edges to be wiped. But I have been playing this game for a long time and some of these trivial issues bother me and I believe most of you too. 

1. The Priorities tab : The sorting filter on each activity on top, the little arrow that sorts dupes by their level just doesn't work. Every time you click on it you get a  new random order.

2. AutoSweepers: They have the habit of just stopping to work every now and then and for no reason. To make them start working again is a pain in the a**. Sometimes reload does it, sometimes reconstruct does it, sometimes it starts on its own; totally inconsistent. I have checked all other reasons so I know there are some flaws to its working.

3. Dupes still get frozen in time (at a specific place) and then you have to select them and use move to command to make them move again. This started happening after CU I believe and still happens.

4. Wrangling: I don't know whats the issue here but I have observed that Wrangling is one of the least liked job and everybody hates it. Also why cant we make "wrangle + deliver" the creature a "one-action" job, so that wrangled creatures aren't just lying on the floor only to get automatically unwrangled after some time and then you have to wrangle again. Yes, this keeps happening and it's frustrating to look for lost dreckos:(

5. Critter Drop-Off: I have been setting up Auto Ranches with Drowning chambers. It works pretty well. The issue is dupes keep doing the Grooming animation at the Critter drop offs where there is no grooming station. This shouldnt be happening. If this is some other action but uses the grooming animation, please change it asap. If not, why are dupes wasting time grooming at the critter drop-off ?

6. Deodorizer: This is a heavily used building in the game. While placing the building, the O2 overlay opens which actually makes it a challenge to place them because you cant differentiate where is PO2 and where is O2 in the overlay. Instead one should be able to place deodorizers without any overlay.

3 hours ago, Rogue Witch said:

4. Wrangling

I have no issue with that. Just make sure your rancher has highest priority for that and it will be done. You can also give a high sub priority so he won`t run away to groom some critters. As for delivering i guess it`s just so he can wrangle multiple critters before they get moved. Not really needed bu i had scenarios where a rancher would wrangle all the critters in my ranch when i made mistake in the dropoff setting.

3 hours ago, Rogue Witch said:

he issue is dupes keep doing the Grooming animation at the Critter drop offs where there is no grooming station

This is just an animation issue. there is still no art for wrangling at the dropoff so it uses the grooming animation. Once they add one there will be no difference in the time it takes. He needs to wrangle the critter and that`s not instant.

Archived