Rails being 'backedup'

So I'm experiencing this infinite loop problem 

with the rails being backed up genetic ooze 

Has something to do with the meat.  every time I'm loading it with meat, it gets  stuck with genetic ooze.  i'm having to constantly delete the rail over and over.

anybody else experiencing this problem.  seems like a bug.   how do u get rid of the ooze.

im wondering what your passing it through to melt meat into ooze? has pictures? like really ive been playing since before  the oxygen was included and havent made a gram of ooze id love to help but havent had the.... luck? of making any yet

Sometimes the food sent through the conveyor loader is lagging behind it's box. I've seen sleet wheat grains and meat appearing to be "stuck" directly on the conveyor rails. Those normally disappear when their box arrives at destination.

food-conveyor-rail.thumb.jpg.a371a1c3309b586b693cae69b43b510e.jpg

yah id report it as a bug if thats the case kind of a graphical error related to the complexity of food and the multiple states that ooze has dupes being one of them. im starting to think it may be related to random dupe spawns as well if the game is lagging it my forget what the ooze was originally and attempt to "fix" it (hypothetically)

Archived