This post is really just so you guys can post your stories of randoms that joined your worlds.

Also here's one of my stories:

A guy joins, I'm 900+ days in the world, they pick Wolfgang and claim that they're a veteran. So I checked their profile and they didn't have any skins on expect for a gorge background so I started to doubt if they were a veteran. When they joined I was doing other stuff and they said they would come to base on their own (I have an ocuvigil showing it and its really far from spawn). They then died of darkness and said their torch quickly ran out for some reason. They got to base as a ghost and I revived them. Then I gave them a tour of my base and mentioned that the Dfly desert was near. They wanted to kill her and asked that they will need dark swords and night suits. I mentioned that I barely ever get papyrus on the world and they said that you don't need papyrus for the suits but then they went to my shadow manipulator and realized you do need it. Then a bit later they made like 4 meaty stews and took my second Krampus Sack so I guess they were trying to actually play on my world? The server started lagging (since when I play with more people it starts to lag) and mentioned that I had to go soon anyway. And while I gave them the tour they awakened a clay hound I put in an area for decoration which then started chasing them. It broke through several walls and stopped agro. Here's an older picture of that thing:  20180320230907_1.thumb.jpg.39742d0b62ff7107be0df464132dc651.jpg

But when the world started lagging they said they will leave without mentioning that I said that I had to leave soon anyway. I said that they can friend me if they want to but then they left. Soon I realized they probably left with like a Cane, 3 Meaty Stews and my second Krampus Sack (maybe other stuff too). 

It happened recently so I'll probably just roll back 2 days since I don't want to lose all that stuff.

Join a Klei server day 13

I am greeted by a wolfgang wearing ruins armor and start to gawk and grin. I also notice the Celestial Orb on the map, and think "wow, this must be a nice base"

i reach said base composed of a firepit, an alchemy engine and a crock pot, and three Wendys who incessantly throw themselves at the spider lairs near base, dying over and over and over again.

The wolfgang leaves, the place is littered with skeletons and Wendys, and i generally start to feel despair.

i start collecting resources to salvage the base's utility, which was in right near some dens, a burnt-out forest (thanks to a helpful Webber - he died, poor little guy) a swamp and oasis desert.

a Wilson joins but he strikes out for himself The last Wendy finally falls - dropping a load of unused, donated Ruins items - and quits and by day 20 i've managed to pull a decent base which can live off monster meat, but in a rather horrible mood.20181011213906_1.thumb.jpg.e0efdbc797ce766688945acaf3b4dcf2.jpg

Luckily for me, a Webber spawns, i give him all my stuff, and get out, but not before giving him tons of gear. I hope he made it out all good and well.

Regardless, to this day i still am unnerved by people who play my first and best main horribly. 

Archived