Welcome and let me explain

There is a ton of stuff

Moon

So there is a thing with The Moon and what if the moon is asteroid in Oni?

It has some sort of magical powers like coping somethings ( duplicates and elements ) endlessly

It has constant Meteor Showers just like in DST! ( And the way the meteors are portayed doesn't change anything ahem Purple mushrooms... )

Forge

So Forge is Made out of lava.

It is told to smell like bacon and sweat

There are blocks spreading out , ultimately saying that the arena isnt just the only thing in the dimension

Wholesale - Sales , in shops , theres bacon in shops.

This is Game Theory *

*not related to matpat/matthew patricks show called Game Theory or Film Theory , this nonsense is not any of the shows , in fact it meant it is a theory of the games related to eych other

10 minutes ago, Master Jand said:

But remember, it just a theory, a Game Theory.

but you forgetting something: Wx-78 is actually a gay male

Ah the TF2 theory that didn't make any sense the good old days when Mat Pat made videos on games that are obscure and not just FNaF

(Off Topic) I don't blame MatPat, since whenever anything fnaf-related (from Scott) was released he had to basically redid everything

(On Topic) I don't think that Ds/Dst are crossover universes with Oni.

And yeah- obviously there's more to the Forge universe then just arena.

2 hours ago, Szczuku said:

(On Topic) I don't think that Ds/Dst are crossover universes with Oni.

In OnI concept there were, at a moment, a shadow monster looking like one of DST. I would not be surprised to see some link, one way or another, since we can see that there are portal going in other worlds.

10 hours ago, Lumina said:

In OnI concept there were, at a moment, a shadow monster looking like one of DST. I would not be surprised to see some link, one way or another, since we can see that there are portal going in other worlds.

And the neutronium looks like the ancient portal teleport and one item has supposedly same sound like florid postern

Archived