[Help] Animations

Hi everyone ! I wanted to understand how animations work to incorporate it to my character. I have made similar topic few months ago and after I have opened this:

I was pretty confused. I didn't know where to start, so here I am again. I hope some kind soul will explain to me how it really works. I understand some of the basics, for example that:
- when I have "exported" folder I can compile animation with Spriter (What to do when theoretically I have finished it ?  When it's saved what should I do to make it visible in-game ?)

I just wanted to make 1-2 seconds long animation of rifle firing, but it had exceeded me . Unfortunately I am literally lost. Thank you in advance for every tip.

UPDATE

Hi again ! I have prepared simple animation (just side view) of gun firing, so I am wondering where shall I put it. So if I will put it in "exported" then magic happens and I have got it compiled in "anim" folder.  Now what I have to do to attach this animation to weapon ? I must place something like this: Asset( "ANIM", "anim/mosinfire.zip" ), in Assets of which LUA file ? Modmain or weapon prefab, or maybe both ? I am clueless right now. Can someone help me with this ? I need custom animation for custom weapon only not all of vanilla items.

Have a nice day/night ! :D

mosinfire.zip