Mod errors, modicon/portrait not showing

Currently trying to narrow down the last few errors I have with my mod and the biggest one's I'm running into currently are these two:

tumblr_inline_pdjoc7vrpG1r30846_1280.png

As shown, the portrait that usually shows on the right is missing and I'm unsure of exactly how to go about fixing this...

EDIT: modicon fixed, now its just the portrait issue

The mod in it's current state is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/inuyjws1q5f39l4/Rchetype.rar?dl=0

Any help would be welcome as I'm not really sure where to go from here (I perused a few forum posts on the matter but most ended up leading to dead ends unfortunately)

Edited by Zaukiel

There were a couple lines of code that were wrong but the main error on why the portrait was missing was that you had to change the rchetype_none.xml element name to rchetype_none_oval.tex like so:

<Atlas><Texture filename="rchetype_none.tex" /><Elements><Element name="rchetype_none_oval.tex" u1="0.0009765625" u2="0.9580078125" v1="0.30908203125" v2="0.99951171875" /></Elements></Atlas>

otherwise I attached the zip of the mod fixed up.

Rchetype.zip

1 hour ago, K1NGT1GER609 said:

There were a couple lines of code that were wrong but the main error on why the portrait was missing was that you had to change the rchetype_none.xml element name to rchetype_none_oval.tex like so:

<Atlas><Texture filename="rchetype_none.tex" /><Elements><Element name="rchetype_none_oval.tex" u1="0.0009765625" u2="0.9580078125" v1="0.30908203125" v2="0.99951171875" /></Elements></Atlas>

otherwise I attached the zip of the mod fixed up.

Rchetype.zip

OH that would make a lot of sense tbh excellent thank you so much!