What can i do to improve this world?

I haven't looked at your specific world, but the best method for producing oxygen is electrolyzers.  It is very difficult to produce enough slime and turn it into algae to maintain terrariums or algae deoxidiers indefinitely.  Especially if you have a large number of dupes.  There are a number of posts on the forum detailing electrolyzer builds if you need help getting them to run well.  I know many on the form are tired of hearing this, but.. search the forums for SPOM or just click below:

There are a large number of very useful posts in that thread showing various techniques for getting the most out of your electrolyzer.

That berry farm is useless and will kill your colony with all that lighting heating up the berry plants when you have duskcap mushrooms in reach up at the top.   They only require CO2 and darkness but I would tear that farm down and place some ice sculptures there to cool the area down.  I only use the max coverage of a light bulb on the bottom to grow bristle berries to cut down on the heat.

Your Coal power will be the death of your colony as it is on the bottom of your colony and not in the Igneous biome where the cholrine and heat isn't bad to store excess CO2.

You already have an area with deodorizers yet no carbon skimmers to cut down on the excess CO2 and put polluted water there in order to create oxygen.  

Kill those outhouse you're not using and store the polluted dirt around the deodorizers.

13 hours ago, ColBBQ said:

That berry farm is useless and will kill your colony with all that lighting heating up the berry plants when you have duskcap mushrooms in reach up at the top.   They only require CO2 and darkness but I would tear that farm down and place some ice sculptures there to cool the area down.  I only use the max coverage of a light bulb on the bottom to grow bristle berries to cut down on the heat.

Your Coal power will be the death of your colony as it is on the bottom of your colony and not in the Igneous biome where the cholrine and heat isn't bad to store excess CO2.

You already have an area with deodorizers yet no carbon skimmers to cut down on the excess CO2 and put polluted water there in order to create oxygen.  

Kill those outhouse you're not using and store the polluted dirt around the deodorizers.

What do you mean by put polluted water in order to create oxygen?

Archived