A Clockwork World

You know what'd be cool? If the next world turned out to be a world of Clockworks. I like @Zillvr's speculation of the next event and it being called the Verge so I hope you don't mind me using some of that here. 

The Clockwork world has gone dark. The engine has stopped running and if the survivors have any hope of escaping the encompassing darkness of the clockwork, they need to get the engine running again. The goal would be to trudge through the maze of mechanization while trying to keep their light secure as the others attempt to collect the needed gears and pieces to repair the engine all while trying to keep their sanity. 

10 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

You know what'd be cool? If the next world turned out to be a world of Clockworks. I like @Zillvr's speculation of the next event and it being called the Verge so I hope you don't mind me using some of that here. 

The Clockwork world has gone dark. The engine has stopped running and if the survivors have any hope of escaping the encompassing darkness of the clockwork, they need to get the engine running again. The goal would be to trudge through the maze of mechanization while trying to keep their light secure as the others attempt to collect the needed gears and pieces to repair the engine all while trying to keep their sanity. 

Will build. ( But I will propably make some rules and give the players some specific items ) 

( also add me on steam if you want to play : http://steamcommunity.com/id/IvoCZE

So There will be 1 Maze and it contains circle shaped Areas ( there are now two types : 1 ) contains a single gear 2 ) contains some green mushrooms , light bulbs and glow berries ) image.thumb.png.a349f0dfe97306605bb4a5a50f4dd27b.png

Edit: This seems like what you wanted righto?

Edit2 : Added two help thingies in the maze : kitchen with green shroom  plantage ( some caps and cacti stored )  and a tent              with 6 sleeping bags

10 Gears will be needed to collect , each one guarded by rook , random knights , then give them to me to end the                     game? ( I will just spect the game and then do that ) 

Weapons are forbidden ( cause y know clockworks guarding the gears... ) so there  are rather no resources to make              those

If you die , welp you will drain your friends sanity ,everyone die - game restarts.

I won't be showing any sort of map because well its a maze duh ( ˇ . ˇ )

The World/Maze is done! add me on steam to play it

The Event is for 6 Players

Rules :

No Weapons inside the Mechanica.

Collect 10 Gears to leave. (If WX-78 eats them then he will be will be killed instanly.)

If anyone is found killing clockworks they will be killed instanly.

Abilities :

Wilson : Is Gentle ( 1 Garland )

Willow : Has Firewood ( 1 Extra Board ) 

Wendy : Prepared more food ( 1 Extra Meat Stew )

Wolfgang : Ready not to eat ( Slurper Belt and a Green funcap - blueprint included )

WX-78 : Can Shine ( Magiluminescence )

Wickerbottom : Has one book for the occasion ( Sleeptime stories )

Woodie : Built some armor ( Wooden Armor )

Maxwell ( I will be him and spectating the game )

Wigfrid : Has some roots ( Only Helmet and extra meatballs )

Wes : Runs pretty fast ( Walking Cane )

Webber : Killed something... ( 2 Healing salves )

Winona : Collected mushrooms ( 2 blue mushrooms and 1 green )

Charlie will be waiting for you...

Archived