Queen bee

I got an idea on how to nerf honey:A queen bee!Like if you got to many bee boxes or harvest to much honey in a small amount of time (kinda like krampus naughtiness system) a queen bee will spawn and turn your own bees against you and destroying your bee boxes in the process.It would both nerf the OP honey without making it useless and adding a new boss at the same time.

I got an idea on how to nerf honey:A queen bee!Like if you got to many bee boxes or harvest to much honey in a small amount of time (kinda like krampus naughtiness system) a queen bee will spawn and turn your own bees against you and destroying your bee boxes in the process.It would both nerf the OP honey without making it useless and adding a new boss at the same time.

I like this idea!And destroying too many bee hives would summon her too.

All it takes to nerf honey is make bee boxes more expensive like 2 or even 3 honey combs for box, and make honey generation time longer. Destroying structures made by player is no go, see what happened to poor krampus that was borrowing stuff from players:P