Sometimes its a sad feeling to have an event leave, so what better way to keep players happy than to have an option to continue playing them? I know that events are supposed to be time specific and when the times up the events over and so is the game mode, but it would be nice if after a few days or weeks the game mode will be playable in a completely different section. Maybe a button on the menu where its a film canister where when clicked it will allow you to chose what event game mode you want to play e.g. the forge, the gorge. ect. this would be a neat mechanic and allow new players to see what game mode they missed. of course they wouldn't be able to receive any of the chests from the event but it would be a neat little mechanic.

On 8/4/2018 at 10:20 AM, Microsoft Sam said:

Maybe a button on the menu where its a film canister where when clicked it will allow you to chose what event game mode you want to play e.g. the forge, the gorge. ect.

With exception to the Forge and Gorge (both which involve the ancient gateway), you can already do this with the other events when you make a world.

Capture.PNG

16 hours ago, lakhnish said:

With exception to the Forge and Gorge (both which involve the ancient gateway), you can already do this with the other events when you make a world.

Considering that they specifically mentioned the Forge and Gorge, I don't think they were talking about those events.

2 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Considering that they specifically mentioned the Forge and Gorge, I don't think they were talking about those events.

On 8/4/2018 at 10:20 AM, Microsoft Sam said:

event game mode you want to play e.g. the forge, the gorge. ect.

They also said etc., and there were event specific chests for Winter's Feast and the Year of the Varg, so I included that just in case. :p

Archived