Someone please point me to BASIC smart battery wireup?

I have smart battery and generator, but I do not know what type of wire or switch to make it so smart battery tells generator (natural gas) to turn off?

automation wire to generator? or regular, or what? I've been looking for basic video but there are only advanced crazy things I can't even comprehend,

34 minutes ago, thebebinator said:

You can also run the automation wire to transformers to cut off drain from certain circuits. This is something I intend to play around with more. Seems like it could really boost efficiency.

be aware that you lose the whole charge on the transformer doing so.

You can try reading my electricity tutorial - it gives the rules, shows the basic setup of smart batteries and then an advanced setup that makes your base run mostly on normal wires, so there should be a little bit for everyone.

For a basic setup - link the smart battery with your generator using a logic cable, also link the smart battery to the circuit using (heavi/normal/conductive) wires. Then set the top/bottom sliders of the smart battery to 100%(Disabled state - reaching more than this stops the generator until the other value is reached) / 5% (Active state - when the smart battery reaches less than this, it becomes active and starts generators that are logically connected to it, so it can get charged. Charging stops when the first value is reached).

Archived