Hi guys!

I was wondering if anyone has an up to date collection of all the officially released lore for ONI? I've found bits and pieces of it on the forums, reddit and in the forums, but none that's complete and up to date. I don't want to look it up myself in debug mode because I don't want to stumble across the unreleased content and spoil it.

Thanks!

This very update has added some lore tidbits you can read, when inspecting Ruin parts you will get entries about a previous company called 'Gravitas'

Can't give an explanation to what it is, but it seems to give some explanation to where the Duplicants came from, not their purpose, as of yet however.

1 hour ago, Alfons100 said:

This very update has added some lore tidbits you can read, when inspecting Ruin parts you will get entries about a previous company called 'Gravitas'

Can't give an explanation to what it is, but it seems to give some explanation to where the Duplicants came from, not their purpose, as of yet however.

ok thxs!

Archived