Creative Mode and Sculpt Tab

So I just tried creative mode, but I realised that when you turn it on, the sculpt tab is replaced by the offerings tab, so you can't really access the sculpt tab at all unless you turn creative mode off. This becomes sort of frustrating though, because I won't have the resources to craft the sculptures once I turn it off and have to go gather, which defeats the purpose of the creative mode. Is there a way around this?

On 26.07.2018 at 3:00 AM, shirogatari said:

So I just tried creative mode, but I realised that when you turn it on, the sculpt tab is replaced by the offerings tab, so you can't really access the sculpt tab at all unless you turn creative mode off. This becomes sort of frustrating though, because I won't have the resources to craft the sculptures once I turn it off and have to go gather, which defeats the purpose of the creative mode. Is there a way around this?

Just put your cursor on The crafting tabs and scroll Down till you find it.

It's because you shouldn't have both of these tabs available at the same time, the game simply puts all of these tabs on top of each other, scrolling trough all of these tabs resolves this problem though.

Also, why would you want to use Creative Mode? It spoils The game's purpose, challange, and satisfaction of achieving anything, in other words: Fun.

6 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

Just put your cursor on The crafting tabs and scroll Down till you find it.

It's because you shouldn't have both of these tabs available at the same time, the game simply puts all of these tabs on top of each other, scrolling trough all of these tabs resolves this problem though.

Also, why would you want to use Creative Mode? It spoils The game's purpose, challange, and satisfaction of achieving anything, in other words: Fun.

For this 

20180726222017_1.jpg

Archived