My character mod is crashing (Mod luas and Error log in topic)

Hi there. Once again I am trying to make a mod for DST after giving up a few years ago on a project. I am using the Extended CHaracter Template for DST and following this tutorial:

The thing is that when I enable my character to test the renaming process it crashes. The game starts to load the server and I get to the second loading screen (everyone in a swirl vortex thing) and then crash. I'm not sure what I did wrong as I'm a complete newbie at this. Any help would be appriciated.

client_log.txt

modinfo.lua

modmain.lua

casanuana.lua

casanuana_none.lua

Edited by Dziva
wasn't finished and accidentally posted >.>;

According to the log it says your missing your character zip in the anim folder, named esctemplate. So if you don't want some of the parts make sure you use esctemplate_clear images to clear the parts in the exported folder, if you erase it manually there's a high chance the compiler will complain and refuse to build. Last note is don't delete any parts of the character file, as this problem is pretty common so I'm just relaying the common solutions. Keep trying to compile it until the anim folder has esctemplate.zip otherwise you can keep asking some questions.

56 minutes ago, K1NGT1GER609 said:

According to the log it says your missing your character zip in the anim folder, named esctemplate. So if you don't want some of the parts make sure you use esctemplate_clear images to clear the parts in the exported folder, if you erase it manually there's a high chance the compiler will complain and refuse to build. Last note is don't delete any parts of the character file, as this problem is pretty common so I'm just relaying the common solutions. Keep trying to compile it until the anim folder has esctemplate.zip otherwise you can keep asking some questions.

Hmm. I haven't done anything to the file but change the name in the coding. I'm not even sure why it is asking for something esctemplate as that should all be changed to casanuana. So I'm kind of confused now. I have started over with a fresh download and it does the same thing to me - and every time I have just followed the instructions to change the name in the luas and on the files inside the mod.

2 hours ago, K1NGT1GER609 said:

Yeah the source of your problem is the casanuana_none they're still in esctemplate, change those and it'll stop looking for esctemplate anim.

Thanks so much :D