A Oxygen Not Included Roleplay Thing

SamZemer2

Hai, Just made a new account, I am very new here so tell me some feedback if you want to, Anyways, Enjoy.

Before anything, you were slammed onto the floor with a group of 3 (Other people) Duplicants. You don't know how got here or why. It might be a good idea to start digging

First dupe swings his pickaxe and suddenly molten rock is flooding the starterbiome.
First dupe turned into ashes, while the head of the pickaxe still refuses to melt, but gives up in an eyeblink.
The both other dupes are holding hands, while they turn to ashes in another eyeblink.
Starterbiome needs 15000 cycles to cool down 5°.
Good news is, the portal is to 67% functional, but completely entombed.

Its been a couple of a thousands years now.

The printer has a bug that causes a dupe to be printed in a very hot starter biome. 

They try to start digging, and the small pocket where water should have been was turned to steam before they came.

They are very thirsty and some are getting heat strokes.

(Hey there. I'm know I just made a post and all that but I'm getting really nervous about if I make somebody mad or upset or something, So Ima just sign off and never come back. If anybody is seeing this, Its not you but me cause I'm too emotional ;-;. This community is really cool but I'm just not up for it)

Sorry to hear buddy. I'm sure it's not your fault. To be fair, it's a little hard to create an RP without much of a story in-game (then again DST's the same and we somehow made that work...)

Idk, I think people prefer more organized RPs but I think we should also wait a little longer to see what kind of updates ONI gets.

On 20.7.2018 at 7:28 PM, SamZemer2 said:

(Hey there. I'm know I just made a post and all that but I'm getting really nervous about if I make somebody mad or upset or something, So Ima just sign off and never come back. If anybody is seeing this, Its not you but me cause I'm too emotional ;-;. This community is really cool but I'm just not up for it)

So far i can tell, no one was hurt by you in any way.
I am unhurtable by virtual stuff and only kidding around.

Archived