"Show active dupe" button

Every now and then i find myself wondering "this building is in status "build task assigned", but where is the dupe going for it?

It would be nice to have a button for every task (build, dig, operate, groom, mop, you name it) that would either center us on the dupe, who is already on the way of doing it or show us the navigation path of the active dupe(s). Those navigation paths might even be displayed by default as they already are when clicking a dupe or critter.

This might be a little tricky when it comes to storage and supply tasks, since more than one dupe can be active. Maybe cycling between the dupes or even displaying a list of dupes to choose from would be a viable choice there.

Furthermore, there is the issue about tasks that are not assigned yet. It would be nice to be able to bring up the dupe, who is most likely to perform the job (is able to perform it, can reach it, has least higher prioritized work in his queue). Then i would like to bring up a priority list of all the tasks that dupe has to finish before he can start my task.

I would hope this would greatly increase the transparency of priorities.

Archived