Can the store discount? Plz

Dear klei developer

I am from China,I really like the game of DST.I have been playing this game for many years.

Recently, my friend and I wanted to buy a few plush toys at the Klei store.Especially like the crabbit plush and chester(calico).

We are all students, the selling price is too high for us(Because we have to pay a high mailing fee too).

So can you discount and resell the plush toys?

Thank you for reading.

1.png

2.png

i think those are reasonable prices and considering the time went into the making of each and the material used for them you will get an exclusive skin as said below the pics and lucky for you i cant even buy these if i even had the money for it so i dont think that will be possible or either the sales for the plushes go high:confused:

If you are all students, then i believe you should be more concerned with your money than to buy plushies for 60 euro + Shipping price

As far as i can tell, Klei doesn't do discounts based on your location/wealth/social status, although i can agree that their shipping prices are ridiculous

If you want a discount, wait for the black market sale, sometime before christmass, most of everything they have goes on sale then

2 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

i think those are reasonable prices and considering the time went into the making of each and the material used for them you will get an exclusive skin as said below the pics and lucky for you i cant even buy these if i even had the money for it so i dont think that will be possible or either the sales for the plushes go high:confused:

Also paying the postage is expensive

1 hour ago, Newax said:

If you are all students, then i believe you should be more concerned with your money than to buy plushies for 60 euro + Shipping price

As far as i can tell, Klei doesn't do discounts based on your location/wealth/social status, although i can agree that their shipping prices are ridiculous

If you want a discount, wait for the black market sale, sometime before christmass, most of everything they have goes on sale then

thank you for your reply
Indeed, if the store is not discounted, it can only be cheaper until Christmas.
But still have to wait a long time,emmm

I feel your pain. In my currency, 60 dollars are the equivalent of over 200 bucks, which is far more than I'm willing to pay for a plush toy (not accounting for the shipping, which seems to be very expensive).

So yea, it sucks big time, but you really shouldn't expect a company to give a different price based on your wealth. Next thing you know, 100 more people are requesting the same and that's a lot of money being lost.

Archived