The horge a possible event

Generubi

when the gorge ends there are gonna be more events? I have many ideas for new events, there was a event for health (forge) for hunger (gorge) and now? a new event of sanity will be awesome (possible name horge because f of forge and g of gorge are too close from keyboard. And what's next letter? h of horge).

It would be nice if in the ''horge'' event the in the main menu a wilson its punching his head to a wall (because sanity). I know im too bored to think this.

56 minutes ago, Generubi said:

when the gorge ends there are gonna be more events? I have many ideas for new events, there was a event for health (forge) for hunger (gorge) and now? a new event of sanity will be awesome (possible name horge because f of forge and g of gorge are too close from keyboard. And what's next letter? h of horge).

It would be nice if in the ''horge'' event the in the main menu a wilson its punching his head to a wall (because sanity). I know im too bored to think this..

There is a whole sanity event idea called The Verge , you may look at it if you want.

Archived