Snack of All Trades - Problem

Chessur

Hi,

I have done every other accomplishment. I even did this one, but it would not register as done!

I made sure to cook in the right order (Grill, Cookpot, Oven) haven‘t done any cooking before or after. I used all three times 4 ingredients, put them myself in and when the dish was ready i took it out myself, served it on silver und sacrified it myself. After that I started with the next meal. 

I did everything of this after we earned the Old Key (so we escaped in that round too), and I was not the only one who put fuel to fire. But those restrictions are not described so I would not think this is the reason I did not get it?

Which dishes did you cook? I think you need to use a dish with explicitly 4 ingredients (some of the 3 slot dishes can be made with 4 ingredients as well, but that doesn't count from what I've noticed). If you fuel and put ingredients on the Large Grill/Casserole/Cookpot, remove the dish and serve it you should get the achievement.

I did the fish burger (2 Fish, 2 flour) on the Grill. That can ne a 3 ingredient dish i guess.

In the cookpot I did Fish stew, I do Not remember the exact ingredients. That one fullfilled a craving.

And casserole was something with 2 beefalo meat and 1 spice. I do Not remember the fourth ingredient, but I know there was one :)

so shouldn‘t i use silver of salt?

16 minutes ago, Chessur said:

I did the fish burger (2 Fish, 2 flour) on the Grill. That can ne a 3 ingredient dish i guess.

In the cookpot I did Fish stew, I do Not remember the exact ingredients. That one fullfilled a craving.

Checking the official recipe book the fish burger is a true 4-ingredients dish (even if you need 2 of some ingredients), but the fish stew is a 3-ingredients meal, which means it could break your achievement. For the cookpot I recommend cooking creamy fettuccite, onion soup or spaghetti and meatballs, those cannot be made in the 3-slot pot (or at least there's no such entry in the cook book, so I think we're free to assume so).

I did it!

First I tried as you suggested with recipes only possible with 4 ingredients, it did not work again.

so i tried being cook for the whole round, made the right order, only 4 ingredient dishes, all cravings, All before getting the Old Key.

i dont know which of these where really necessary. I think being the Main Cook of the round did it...

Archived