Make someone admin on DST Dedicated Server

Is it possibile to give admin to friends on your server, so they can use console ? I tried to create an adminlist file into the client_save folder with my friends ID but didn't work. I'm using a dedicated server with this command

cd /D "%~dp0"
dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer.exe -only_update_server_mods
start "My DST Server Master" dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer.exe -skip_update_server_mods -cluster Cluster_2 -shard Master
start "My DST Server Caves"  dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer.exe -skip_update_server_mods -cluster Cluster_2 -shard Caves

Simplest way to do this would be to ban your friend, and then copy/paste the string in the banned players file to the adminlist file (and delete it from the banned players file as well ofc), since figuring out the string yourself is quite complicated, and if you make even the smallest mistake it doesn't work.

Complicated? No, not at all.

There are two easy ways to get a unique Klei ID from someone:

1. Ask the user to press "Backspace" on his keyboard and on the bottom right corner will see his KU_xxx unique id and note it down with upper and lower case characters then press "Backspace" again so the debugging info disappears.

2. You both get into a public or any server and ask him to say something in chat. Then go to My Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\ and open up client_chat_log.txt file with Notepad. You should see his KU_xxx unique id there.

Archived