[Mod Brainstorming] Stranger Bedfellows

Inspired by some assorted crossover works with don't starve (such as HideousBlob/itstheblob's The 13th Guest and CheeseNuggets' TF2 character mods), This thread is basically my ideas for a RoG/SW/Up and Away/Unnatural Selection like expansion to DST based around the idea of crossovers. I should note that I have no modding experience and this is for mostly

Premise (Draft)

This would take place after the current endgame of DST, when the survivors have dethroned Charlie as the queen, leaving the throne empty. They don't like this and frantically pull in potential candidates for a new ruler. This end horribly; other worlds become amalgamated with The Constant, They not considering some other castes of entities they encounter. They are left out of the picture as scavengers/"Pretenders to the Throne" begin to vie for control over the realm.

Most of these pretenders were candidates They were considering; Villains/antagonists from other franchises/works that would be more open to their control (as apposed to Charlie and Maxwell). Unfortunately they didn't consider either the powers some of them had in their own right, or powers behind them. The ones like that were mostly the cause of the current state of the constant.

Crossovers and Specification

Current setting I'm including in this are as follows:

• Darkest Dungeon
  • Hot Lava (because why not it's Kiel f you)
  • Knock Knock
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Armello
  • Hollow Knight
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Sir, You are being hunted.
  • Pathologic

Other ones I'm considering are include

• Eldritch
  • Over The Garden Wall
  • Coraline

World Generation and Domains

The Constant is apparently a result of the whims/will of the ruler. Charle's version of the constant has some minor deviance from Maxwell's, so I'm assuming that either her rule is similar enough to that of maxwell's vision as not to completely create a new world. You can imagine, then, how chaotic a constant being fought over would be. The worlds of the would be pretenders' would bleed through, either making very little of the "original" constant being left or just adding onto the current iteration (since none of them have full control of it).

I'm also considering having "domains" hosted in cave/ruin like shards for the pretenders' to inhabit, which more closely resemble their homeworld/vision then the baseline (or alternatively a version that's been "starved"/"starvified").

More will be added later. For now here's a concept of the mod's crest I drew:

IMG_E1671.thumb.JPG.406456600bcff7a268c5b499bba0d502.JPG