8:38 solo victory

Fluffy animal

• Developer
1 hour ago, Fluffy animal said:

Pretty sure I could have saved ~20 seconds, still great result to me :)

Безымянный.png

based on your time, I'm pretty sure we have independently found the same route. cause these are close to the times i would expect with my route.

14 hours ago, ZomBKiller said:

How did u do it so fast? Can u post a guide?

Fast win in 5 dishes is built on a very big luck, I don't think it's worth a guide. I've got victory in 9:55 using something less randomly though, might post a guide about it after I make a perfect run using that way.

Just now, Fluffy animal said:

Fast win in 5 dishes is built on a very big luck, I don't think it's worth a guide. I've got victory in 9:55 using something less randomly though, might post a guide about it after I make a perfect run using that way.

RNGesus doesnt like me ):

17 minutes ago, ZomBKiller said:

RNGesus doesnt like me ):

I guess I'll give you another piece of advice since it seems you're pretty interested in making the leader board.

If you choose Wes, you'll have 1 less RNG factor in the run I hinted at in my thread. You can buy another silver with a sapphire medallion so any safe works.

The only RNG factors affecting that run would be how far Billy decides to wander and what craving you get for #6.

Archived