Collectible Action Figure Suggestion!

Hi, to start this post out I'd like to just say I'm absolutely loving the game so far! Over the years with games like Don't Starve and Mark of the Ninja (and although I don't own it, from the looks of it Oxygen Not Included), Klei Entertainment has easily become one of those companies for me like FromSoftware or Nintendo where I automatically know whatever game is released with their name tied to it, it'll be extremely high quality. I found out about Hot Lava in a 2016 Game Informer and have been waiting for it to come out, and now that it's here, I can't stop.

Onto the actual suggestion

One of my favorite things to do right now is collect the trading cards, it's a really fun (and different compared to the usual gameplay) challenge, and I loved collecting a lot of them with my friend as we explored every nook and cranny trying to find that one last card that we missed. I collected all 60 of both the blue and orange cards, and then it got me thinking. Why not collectible action figures? "But we already have trading cards to collect, how would these be different?" You might think. I think it could work out kinda like the golden pins. There would be 4 (or 8, or however many) to collect, but they would be hidden in much further and out of the way places (similar to golden pins) than your typical trading card. They might be behind a pipe in the vents, outside behind a plant, ect. The overworld/non lava world figures could be the heroes/members of G.A.T (Hazmat, Lex, ect.), and the lava world could be the villains (Lord Sludge, his minions, maybe even "Toxified Hazmat"). The figures could be the size of the ones you are playing with in the intro level to make them hard to see easily, but not impossible or infuriating. Collecting these shouldn't be easy, so they should unlock cool collectibles! Maybe for collecting all of the villains you unlock a Lolipop accessory, and for G.A.T maybe some Grill Tongs.

I know that was a bit wordy for a suggestion post, and it's honestly probably been mentioned or suggested before, but I absolutely had to make a post and maybe at least see what the devs think, or maybe if they're possibly working on something similar already!

5b3668952e825_Screenshot(55).thumb.png.51b993f06b29310edd51a25b5e745bff.png

Now back to trying to get all of the stars on Chase the Grade.

Screenshot (53).png

Screenshot (54).png

Archived