What is your top weirdest run?

ItsPirrip

To me, it just happened right now.. it's by far the top weirdest and worth run I've ever had so far.

LV.25 WX wanted to be a chef, his first purchase was an oven and he kept failing the first meal and kept asking the gatherer what is he doing wrong, Webber then tells him that he used too much wood and it "burnt".

I had no idea what he was trying cook because I was chopping more logs and making more bucket of poop as they kept requesting, only later on when I arrived at the center, I asked him "what are you trying to cook?" He wouldn't reply to me, but he put more ingredients in the cassarole pot inside the oven.. I decided to take a peek by removing it from the oven... IT WAS STONE SOUP ingredients. I told him: "So all this time you've been trying to cook a SOUP in the oven...." Both WX and Webber started laughing and noticed just now why it kept failing.

In the end, we didn't deliver anything and failed miserably. I've never had a run like this before where the cook spent so much time trying to cook his first meal and fails until the very end of the game. There was not even time for me to at least get us some points by making Potato chips, time just ran out. 

Oof. I kind of assumed the problem with most Gorge parties would be a shortage of chefs.

I guess it wouldn't be a half bad idea to learn the recipes yourself, Pirrip.

Better luck with your next party!

13 hours ago, Extant said:

Oof. I kind of assumed the problem with most Gorge parties would be a shortage of chefs.

I guess it wouldn't be a half bad idea to learn the recipes yourself, Pirrip.

Better luck with your next party!

Oh, the WX asked to be a chef so I assumed he knew what he was doing, turned out he was just trying out. I tend to get a lot of yolo chefs in quick match... most of the time are chefs that want to try 7 recipes or less and then failed and complain -_-; When I'm a chef I use your guide recipes lol. Most of the time is a win, depends when the gatherer want to do the salt + safes or not... I had a run with a gatherer that just wanted to chop wood the entire run and the farmer was mad and refused to do the salt, so I had to cook, do the salt, safe but we ran out of time.

Archived