9 minutes ago, Man in the Mist said:

Actually, I think we're now able to compost them.  Wish we could do more than that though.

Oh yeah I didnt know that.. Hmm I wonder how many seeds I need to produce 100kg of dirt

For the time being, the options are planting them, and Composting them.

I'm hoping that at some point we get a late game method of using Seeds as a resource to cross breed plants for various traits.  Growth rate, harvest quantity, temperature range, etc.  Should absolutely require Researcher Job or above.  Probably want to create a new Job line that requires both Researcher and Farmer -- Biologist or Botanist or some such.

2 hours ago, PhailRaptor said:

For the time being, the options are planting them, and Composting them.

I'm hoping that at some point we get a late game method of using Seeds as a resource to cross breed plants for various traits.  Growth rate, harvest quantity, temperature range, etc.  Should absolutely require Researcher Job or above.  Probably want to create a new Job line that requires both Researcher and Farmer -- Biologist or Botanist or some such.

I don't know where they are but there is game art/assets in existence that indicates this is a good possibility in future

Archived