Suggestion - Throphy Poles for excessive items like feathers and trinkets

My idea was that you can build a Throphy Pole, and hang around 3 items in them. I could be built from planks and ropes and when you build it it is empty, and you place things in it after it is built.It could give some a little sanity building it and give some when placing things in them, and afterwards, you got a pimped out base that's looking cool.Items that could be placed in it could be graveyard trinkets, feathers, tentacle spots, gold, red gems, maybe some decoration items the player can craft themselfs out of excessive items laying around taking space in chests.Reason for this item is that after playing for a long time in a game, day 50+ you will have chests filled with garbage you won't have any use for.

The player crafted items I was thinking about was like, half a stack of crow feathers and half a stack of redbird feathers, tied together and then hang it into a pole, it probably would look kind of indian. maybe something similliar with half a stack of something and half a stack of something else put together.

There could be an item that would require a rediculous amount of items, and be ingame goal for the player without any real reward but being cool.For example: -Taking some part of the Spiderqueen Hat, like the teeth or eyes, collect like 40-60 of em, and then craft it.-A necklace made out of 40-60 hound teeth.-When smallish tallbirds grow up into real tallbirds, they could drop their teal feathers and you make something out of them.-A large amount of nightmare fuel made into a smoke emiting item.-A spike ball made out of 40-60 tentacle spikes.

There could be an item that would require a rediculous amount of items, and be ingame goal for the player without any real reward but being cool.For example: -Taking some part of the Spiderqueen Hat, like the teeth or eyes, collect like 40-60 of em, and then craft it.-A necklace made out of 40-60 hound teeth.-When smallish tallbirds grow up into real tallbirds, they could drop their teal feathers and you make something out of them.-A large amount of nightmare fuel made into a smoke emiting item.-A spike ball made out of 40-60 tentacle spikes.

huh, kind of like an achievement system AND a "collect a chest of max stacks" challenge in one? Now I'm really all in. +1