Are the Safes Random?

S19TealPenguin

I've almost always played cook and so have never opened the safes. I know that there are 3 different rewards for the 3 safes. In addition to plates and bowls, one safe has the large casserole dish, one has a large cookpot, and one has a syrup pot and taps. Are the rewards random or will the same safe always have the same reward? For example is the cookpot always in the one by the broken carriage?

They are both random and not random. I'm not 100% sure yet, but there seem to be 3 types of loot a safe can hold. However, the loot they hold is not location bound so it's impossible to choose which items you want for your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd safes.

The 3 types of loot they can hold are as follows.

1. 1 large cook pot, 1 silver plate, 2 silver bowls
  2. 1 large casserole dish, 2 silver platew, 1 silver bowl
  3. 1 syrup container, 3 taps, 1 silver plate, 1 silver bowl

It seriously does not feel random at all. My friends and I play at night, and we do about 10 games a night usually.

Sometimes we get a different order every time. But more often than not we get the syrup tappers first, the casserole dish second, and the large pot last. And I say more often than not because *Every. Single. Game* we played one night it was that order every single time.

Archived