A worse sacrifice shouldn't update the cook book

fimmatek

I encountered the following situation, which I'll explain with the example of the pizza. 

As I sacrificed it first we got the Gnaw's Favor for it and after the match the recipe got into my cook book. A few matches later, however, we offered a pizza when we shouldn't have and we only got a few coins and a red mark for it. This reward info overwrote the one in the cook book and thus it was shown that we don't get a Favor for the pizza, just a red mark. 

I suggest that such accidental, worse sacrifices shouldn't update and overwrite the cook book's entries because we might lose important information with that.

I really don't like how the cook book handles things. This included, but also the fact that giving something that acts as multiple types during different types gives different amounts.

Example: Cheese Cake gives 1 favor, 1 sapphire, 2 old coins when given as a dessert, but only 1 red mark, 1 sapphire, and 8 old coins as cheese.

Archived