Is "A new reign" ever coming to DS?

I just would like to know if the content of A new reign is ever coming to the DS part of the game since stuff like Ancient Fuelreaver is very nice to regenerate the ruins and such... Anyways will it ever be ported to DS is there an recent Klei statement over this topic? Thanks for the answers in advance.

The content in DST is mostly designed for a multiplayer environment, so there is little chance it will ever be seen single-player. 

Singleplayer already has a its fair share of exclusive content anyway, with Shipwrecked and Hamlet. If they started porting stuff over from DST people from the other side will start demanding ports too.

On top of what oCrapaCreeper said, the bosses and whatnot in A New Reign also only fit together with the lore that is established in DST. The Fuelweaver for instance would not fit with the timeline before DST as Charlie is involved and whatnot.

Though this doesn't mean some of the smaller features like fences/gates or mushroom farms etc couldn't come over. But I doubt that'll happen anyway.

On 14. 6. 2018 at 12:30 PM, dinosaur1831 said:

On top of what oCrapaCreeper said, the bosses and whatnot in A New Reign also only fit together with the lore that is established in DST. The Fuelweaver for instance would not fit with the timeline before DST as Charlie is involved and whatnot.

Though this doesn't mean some of the smaller features like fences/gates or mushroom farms etc couldn't come over. But I doubt that'll happen anyway.

*Spinoff timeline intensifies*

Archived