Unusual Solids and Shipping could use some more options

So, I've been tinkering around a bit trying to play with the shipping ideas and what you can/can't pull off, and I found a surprise... I can't ship frozen CO2.  This had me save the game and go tinker a bit, and lo and behold, I can't put it into normal storage, either.

This got me to poke at other odd items that might end up in shipping lists which aren't there either.   Oddly enough, you CAN set these things to sweep, but no one will grab them.  I don't think I'd ever really noticed before because I typically attempted to deal with this via moving liquids around, but the options for solid matter would be nice to have as well.

12 hours ago, calibayzone said:

100% Agree. We can bottle empty molten lava but not molten copper. Encourage us to set up unusual systems where i.e CO2 can be shipped to storage compactors to cool the base! 

Ahhh.... crud, I have been storing my CO2 frozen for a long time so I could use it for feeding slicksters and cooling my base.... I never bothered to check if it could even be picked up by the sweeper arm...

Archived