Sign in to follow this  
Xacktastic

SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Toaster Fu    101

I know, that is kinda weird. I am kinda wondering how to approach that. Perhaps we should direct those people to our trade forums and then lock? I don;t like the idea of shutting them down, since we actively encourage trading. What do you think [MENTION=215]Toaster Fu[/MENTION] ?

That seems like the only real course of action.

Royal    11

Well, it's certainly been awhile. How has everyone been? I only really see Toast still posting over here. Where'd the others go Toast? Did you assimilate them?

sirmentlegen    505

Well, it's certainly been awhile. How has everyone been? I only really see Toast still posting over here. Where'd the others go Toast? Did you assimilate them?

I have replaced all the people who left.

Royal    11

Ah so did they leave or did you assimilate them? Or are they here but I just didn't see any posts? Details man! While there's still time!

sirmentlegen    505

Ah so did they leave or did you assimilate them? Or are they here but I just didn't see any posts? Details man! While there's still time!

I believe they left!

Royal    11

I see, well I still see all my gold name fellows. So that's good. Now to descend into the unknown the piles upon wretched piles of posts and threads to re-acclimate myself while not finding out anything about future plans for Don't Starve.

sirmentlegen    505

I see, well I still see all my gold name fellows. So that's good. Now to descend into the unknown the piles upon wretched piles of posts and threads to re-acclimate myself while not finding out anything about future plans for Don't Starve.

Nothing about that, why not stop by the bacon church.

Toaster Fu    101

Loyal [MENTION=658]Royal[/MENTION]!:) The others pop in every few days. I don't envy you having to find out all the new stuff so, good luck!

Royal    11

I'm trying to avoid the new stuff. And just see what's going on in general. That's kind of why I stopped showing up, knowing everything was making my Let's Plays feel dreadfully slow.