hi

(sorry for my english)

I've played a lot on this game and really apreciate it ! but there is one things that you haven't brought to us since the beginin: a way to seperate 2 areas of gaz without water doors. you patches the 4 doors that destoyed gaz so , now its only water doors. if we do it , its just cause its the only way to do it and i feel that's not even supose to work normaly. SO : VACUUM MAKER could be realy great. like , if it was something that plug on the top of 4 tiles and sucks up all the area realy fast and create a REAL vacuum (when you do it with a pump , there is still a way that gaz can pass in between 2 areas when they are over pressurized, or hard to )

maybe that should take a good amout of power but work realy fast and that gonna make the game a bit more "realistic" .

i may be wrong but water gate are the only solution wright now and i'm thinking that you havent create liquid for that purpuss

thank's to have read my post and tell me what you think about it , see ya :D

I just use an automation/airlock setup.

If dupe is going from left to right;

Waiting Station(Facing to the right) > A tile of space > Airlock Door > Normal Pump > Waiting Station(Facing to the left) > Airlock Door > A tile of space > Pressure Plate. Make sure the room is as small as it an be height wise, it should be 2 high at the pump and 3 high at the waiting station.

Automation, Connect the pressure plate to a buffer gate set to 60 seconds or less depending how much gas there is, connect the buffer gate directly to the Pump, and send another wire to a NOT gate, Connect the NOT gate to both of the Waiting Stations. This will cause dupes t trigger the automation to seal them inside the room until the room is a vacuum, adjust the buffer gate as needed.

This design has one flaw and that is that if a second dupe wants to leave they will restart the timer which will cause the first dupe to wait even longer. If you want to avoid this you can put another waiting station before the pressure plate

thank's mate , i'm not sure that i have anderstand everything (i'm french and i have some trubble to translate perfectly) if you have a picture of that set up just to show it, that could be great. if you dont , i thank you and i'll try to do in my next base ;D

38 minutes ago, beacheers said:

thank's mate , i'm not sure that i have anderstand everything (i'm french and i have some trubble to translate perfectly) if you have a picture of that set up just to show it, that could be great. if you dont , i thank you and i'll try to do in my next base ;D

1 hour ago, beacheers said:

I will send a picture later on tonight, I am at work haha

On 13/04/2018 at 10:05 AM, beacheers said:

hi

(sorry for my english)

I've played a lot on this game and really apreciate it ! but there is one things that you haven't brought to us since the beginin: a way to seperate 2 areas of gaz without water doors. you patches the 4 doors that destoyed gaz so , now its only water doors. if we do it , its just cause its the only way to do it and i feel that's not even supose to work normaly. SO : VACUUM MAKER could be realy great. like , if it was something that plug on the top of 4 tiles and sucks up all the area realy fast and create a REAL vacuum (when you do it with a pump , there is still a way that gaz can pass in between 2 areas when they are over pressurized, or hard to )

maybe that should take a good amout of power but work realy fast and that gonna make the game a bit more "realistic" .

i may be wrong but water gate are the only solution wright now and i'm thinking that you havent create liquid for that purpuss

thank's to have read my post and tell me what you think about it , see ya :D

Pump gas can make vaccum

Archived