I like the disease of slimelung. I think the decay while in anything other than po2 should be nerfed however I don't think much else should be changed.
However, I would like to see a new biome that adds a new gas to the game. And possibly new resources.
The gas is extremely toxic, just breathing it in causes lasting affects on dupes.
Sickness: reduced stats for 10 cycles
Permanent damage: permanent stat reduction (caused from prolonged contact damage)
Contact damage: every 10 seconds a dupe is in the gas, they take 1 hp damage.

Atmo suits work however not forever. The gas can break down atmo suits and they need to be repaired and/or upgraded.
The gas also can erode structures unless made from specific resources.

Can add structures to either use the gas in some manner or give the gas specific properties to be useful. Cannot think of any at the moment.

I also expect(hope) a biome that is acidic or radio active effect, but it's hard to control them (how to embed them in the world), and I do not think we'll see them. If anyone knows of a news that will give hope that it will appear at some point (gives a ray of hope), I'd love to find out :)

30 minutes ago, Gabrysiek said:

So you say that you like slimelung and you suggest that it should be nerfed?

Why? It was nerfed already and after nerf it does completley nothing. I think it really needs a strong buff.

Lol what I meant, is the speed at which it decays in other gases should be nerfed. Meaning it takes LONGER to die.

personally i wish germs were reverted to their original form, was a lot more hectic haha. But I would lvoe a new biome which is its own powerhouse, so Acid would be great, because Lava is an unstoppable force, except if you cool it, I would love for acid to be able to eat away at things

Archived