Unlimited water storage

Just now, Oozinator said:

image.thumb.png.e82b663b7a8eeb76d5bca9f0c7767144.png

I am trying it out on a non-debug mode game.. I believe the idea is putting a heavier liquid so that the vent does see the other water and doesn't over pressure, but not sure how my cruid oil should I put

Just now, MidnightSteam said:

@Oni Noob Go look at my picture in your Borg Cube post. In the water tank, add a liquid vent on the highest inside space and it'll form an air pocket. :D 

Yup I was able to do it, I though the oil should be less than 1.9kg

I think you are confusing the methods for "unlimited" liquid storage with how you can store "unlimited" gas, Oni Noob.

For liquid all you need is the airflow tiles, which make a funky little air pocket, letting the valve keep flowing.

For gas you need to have the less than 1.8kg~ liquid in the vent tile to keep it from over-pressuring.

58 minutes ago, Oni Noob said:

I am trying it out on a non-debug mode game.. I believe the idea is putting a heavier liquid so that the vent does see the other water and doesn't over pressure, but not sure how my cruid oil should I put

This is a simple door compressor, you can compress any liquid with it, even your oil.
The loop of the doors is from top to bottom - 2sec. sequence.

1 hour ago, Oni Noob said:

Anyone know how to implement water storage. I added oil in the vent but suddenly it gone when I start adding the ph20
image.thumb.png.591c9f0c020244592adbd6fb71ce4c73.png

sometimes liquid vent destroys the crude oil, i don't know why but sometimes

so after making tank keep checking (maybe to little crude oil),

FIY liquid vent will be overpressure 1000kg liquid or gas 

Archived