Request for Frequently Suggestions thread

Hello. A little outside of a direct suggestions for ONI but I would like to see a stickied post that would be moderated to house, display, and communicate with the community. The general idea would be to increase the amount of tags or implement the use of hashtags for suggestions. 

"#Dupes stats and vitals should be dynamic. If Meep has high #Stress or #Fatigue, his stats should suffer slightly and drain exponentially. This would be a great addition to the 100% Stress meltdown/breakdown. Adding responses for 25%, 50%, and 75% or staggered ranges for detrimental values would make stress and tiredness a more intense attribute and make the need for a rec room and open up to building the break rooms for water cooler time."

By adding in more* hashtags or labels up by the buttons should make parsing the suggestions easier which would hopefully beget some useful information as well as providing a board where I can check and see if other people have given a similar #suggestion and it is being worked on already or if the idea is truly novel and worth the momentary pause to give it life. That being said, it would also be great to see your bug tracker list as well which could possibly be leveraged into a place to direct people to try and cause bugs to occur, adding more and more data points which it seems part of the community would enjoy. A bounty board for #bugs where the rewards are new bugs! Well, #critter shells. Or Skins. Whichever. Mohawk Mohatch plz.

At any rate, I hope this was worth reading and thank you for working so hard to make this game so great. Everytime I hope a change will happen or wonder when it will be improved on, it happens. 

This has been tried multiple times by regular players so not stickied. And it has always ended the same way, it takes too much time to keep them up to date to be any use and there is so little demand/views (almost no one daily) for it that it doesn't make sense to put in that amount of effort to keep it updated.

Archived