Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Recommended Posts

Today, I attempted to open up an old server, but it kept saying there was an error and it couldn't open, so I closed the game.

When I opened it again, all my servers were gone.

The cluster files are still there, and I'm playing on a Mac.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daniel86268    286
6 hours ago, YandereCapybara said:

I'm playing on a Mac

Error found :p (just kidding)

Can you also provide logs or the error message? Afaik there's currently no general problem, so to track it down we'd need a bit more information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Daniel86268 said:

Error found :p (just kidding)

Can you also provide logs or the error message? Afaik there's currently no general problem, so to track it down we'd need a bit more information.

Most Macs are toasters xD

There was no error message, and I can't find anything odd in the logs.

I still have all the files, I just can't seem to restore them for some reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daniel86268    286
18 hours ago, YandereCapybara said:

There was no error message, and I can't find anything odd in the logs.

I still have all the files, I just can't seem to restore them for some reason. 

Do you still have the logs from the first launch when your worlds disappeared? They might give some information on what happened. More specificially this:

On 23.3.2018 at 2:19 AM, YandereCapybara said:

it kept saying there was an error and it couldn't open,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
myxal    300

@YandereCapybara - are you using iCloud drive? (The feature which syncs, among other things, your ~/Documents folder) Check if the folder where you see the cluster files is actually the one used by the game (you can check the date in the client_log.txt in that folder), and also check if you're not low on disk space - the storage manager can remove some files from local storage after uploading them to the cloud when you're running low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites