Red Alert Customize

Could you have a customize array for red alert.

All the things they currently are having overridden, Put each one on a tick box, so we can pick what they ignore.

Often I will turn this on cause they complain about holding breath way to early and stop important tasks so ill do this for building a lengthy building or digging out a tunnel, but I also dont want them peeing on the floor, so in my case blocking eating and going up for air but not bathroom would be ideal.

Also would like to see a yellow alert where they wont do things like eat or shower or massage table, but will still use bathroom and go up for air, just making building and jobs more important than quality of life not need for life as how the red alert is.

Finally in the priority's panel, would like to see a column that says, ignores red alert.  So that you can have only 1 guy or 2 be forced to work over time.

3 hours ago, Ambaire said:

I'd really like to see a customizable oxygen priority. Tell the dupes that it's sometimes ok to let their oxygen drop to 50% or even lower before seeking air.

im finding they are halting there action and dropping things going up ladders or running away when trying to tune up a machine in heavy co2 and stuff when they o2 bar is around 75% or higher.

I think when you turn red alert on it should turn your cursor into a target like the Move To function so you can specify where the emergency is. Nothing worse than a trapped dupe that doesn't get rescued because the other dupes just go to their highest priority. Red Alert means they need to go to MY highest priority.

Archived