Umo so today I had a Morb spawn

That's right in my base just poof and there he was, out of the blue or brown or whatever the dups are in..  So  um  what do I do with it, the Morb is being especaily placid  not wondering around or doing its germ dance, or whatever its is called.   he certainly isn't attacking but at this time in my playthru it is a little early for them to just want to join my colony out of the blue..   aaahhhh  aahahhh..   its actually kinda cute and it is being on its best behavior.. maybe because I eliminated most of its cousins the Hatch's..  cause I'm not at a pet stage..   just thought I'd toss it out there.. 

yes there sorta was, and my dups have been ignoring it. and because I have enough, I was ignoring it also. for a change of pace.   but he seems quite glued to it at the moment anyway  so its just being cute..

On 13/03/2018 at 3:54 AM, NotenKi said:

yes there sorta was, and my dups have been ignoring it. and because I have enough, I was ignoring it also. for a change of pace.   but he seems quite glued to it at the moment anyway  so its just being cute..

They spawn from full outhouses, they are also bugged in the experimental patch, thy stand still and never move.

Archived