Cooldown steam

Imake some steam from polluted water pumped in a magma env. that result that hot (200-300 °C)

then I want to provide this steam in a gas pipe, in a cold env. where can become fresh and clean water.

I try different material, but everytime, in a few second, my gas pump with filter, meltdown or broke, what should I try?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9e9d981a2a72cb7874667f5e7463e68a.png

37 minutes ago, Morfeo said:

so what you suggest to create steam in order to make clean water?

I make a boiler using a tepidizer to heat the water, then using conveyor rails like a radiator to cool the steam back into water.20180308110812_1.thumb.jpg.67eccea4de31f6cb15ed10aab55d08a2.jpg

25 minutes ago, Morfeo said:

how the tepidizer make steam? it's reach max 70-80 °C right?

I'm not sure how it works but some how dripping cooled PW like this keeps the temp down so it doesn't shut off but it heats the PW fast enough to make steam (note: only works if 1500 g/s is coming though the 2 liquid vents)

6 minutes ago, Neotuck said:

I'm not sure how it works but some how dripping cooled PW like this keeps the temp down so it doesn't shut off but it heats the PW fast enough to make steam (note: only works if 1500 g/s is coming though the 2 liquid vents)

I believe that an aquatuner was a better boiler than a tepidizer these days.

3 minutes ago, Zarquan said:

I was under the impression that an aquatuner was a better boiler than the tepidizer these days.

well I'm using one right now and seems to work fine with little power, I only use aquatuners to keep the petroleum / diamonds cool

Archived