Maintaining Temp

part of slime biome just happened to be inside the ice biome and with a puft inside, i thought i could be a perfect place for slime harvest since slimelung dies off at 10c
also on another ice biome, im thinking of making a cooling radiator using oil as cooling for my natgas power plant, i tested it out with debug and works pretty well, but im worried of heating up the ice biome in the long run, could ice sculture works?

20 minutes ago, Lutzkhie said:

part of slime biome just happened to be inside the ice biome and with a puft inside, i thought i could be a perfect place for slime harvest since slimelung dies off at 10c
also on another ice biome, im thinking of making a cooling radiator using oil as cooling for my natgas power plant, i tested it out with debug and works pretty well, but im worried of heating up the ice biome in the long run, could ice sculture works?

Like the lava biome the temp isn't unlimited and will eventually warm up over time if you use it as a radiator 

i found a way though, create a mini ice biome (encase the cooled oil with insulated abyssalite), to increase efficiency of radiator ill use "pipe transition", abyssalite when transporting then switch to obisidian when overlapping the building i want to cool, i can drop the temp of my coolant by going it through my hydrogen chamber but i cant access it because the waterlock froze( -50c, i need an airlock system) and power, i need high source of power good thing there is nearby natgas geyser, next problem, CO2 i dont have enough water for skimmers and Pwater im thinking of plantation that uses Pwater but not enough 67.5g/s of Pwater cant support even 1 plant

update:
the bottom part of my ice biome is going to break because there was a supercompressed oil that exploded when I loaded my game,

2 minutes ago, travaldofan said:

i usually just keep ice biome with the thermo nulifier cold so when it will always be cold. ice sculpture melts faster because it covers more area 

ohhh yeah! there was an AETN at bottom too, maybe this could delay it from breaking 

no there was no base, i just travel there, its quiet near actually

what is happening, a single farm tile of bristtle blossom i now 100c, i havent been feeding it water so its not the water increasing its temp

Archived